21E GALA DES BELLES AUTOS D’HIER
A FIRST IN CANADA, BAH WELCOMES THE CLUB HUDSON-ESSEX-TERRAPLANE
On the 24 and 25 of June 2017, on the wonderful Parc de la Chute-Montmorency, our club will have the privilege to welcome the Club Hudson-Essex-Terraplane (http://hetclub.org/) during the gala of Les Belles Autos d’hier. A first in the country and its in Quebec City that it will happen!
For the first time, in 58 years of existence for this International vehicle club, their members will be invited to participate to a yearly regional meeting outside the United States. The meeting will be organised by the Québec Nouvelle-France-Canada chapter.
More than an exhibit, with over 1 600 vehicles of all decades up until 1992, this great event offers different activities which should please all our visitors. More details will be available in the next few months. Mark your calendar with these important dates and invite the people you know to come and visit us.
From the pre-war period up to 25 years ago
Passionate, car-enthusiastic, interested or simply curious, adults and children, you will be overwhelmed by the sight of so many different vehicles: “Muscle cars”, pre-war vehicles, service vehicles (fire trucks, ambulances and Police, tractors), antique commercial vehicles, classic cars from the 1920s to those put on the market 25 years ago, Hot Rod, original, restored or modified. A great opportunity to discover treasures and talk to owners from across Quebec, Canada and the United States who just want to share their passion.
Flea market and commercial kiosks
In search of bargains or rare items, you will have the opportunity to visit several commercial kiosks, antique dealers, car parts and other collectibles.
Shows, amusements and services
• Musical entertainment
• Family stall with inflatable play, make-up for children and more
• Award of favorite trophies among the exhibitors. A family will be chosen from the assistance to select his favorite automobile. The club will offer gifts and surprises
• Catering areas
• Exhibitors’ Entrance: From 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (or later, depending on the space available)
• Visitor’s entrance: 9 am to 4 pm
Admission of exhibitors
Club member and spouse: Free (compulsory card, vehicle limit);
– Additional passenger over 12 years: $ 5
Non-member: $ 10 (no pre-registration required)
– Criteria to be met: Owning a vehicle or vehicles of 25 years or more, in a condition to be exposed
Admission of visitors
• Club member and spouse: Free (upon presentation of the card)
• Non-member: $ 8 per day
• Child 12 years and under, accompanied by an adult: Free
How to get there?
From Québec City, on the Félix-Leclerc highway (autor 40), take exit 322 (Boulevard des Chutes) and follow the signs to Parc de la Chute-Montmorency
Parking and Shuttle Service
• Manoir Montmorency
• General Practice La Courvilloise
• Municipal garage
Free shuttle service from 9 am to 6 pm